Utilities > Sewer | Water | Gas

Sewer, water, and natural gas service for the Town of Krotz Springs is provided through Town Hall.

To start or stop sewer, water, and/or gas service

To start new sewer, water, or gas service (commercial or residential) or disconnect service, please contact Town Hall:

Krotz Springs Town Hall 337-566-2322

To report an outage or leak during business hours

To report a water, sewer, or natural gas outage, please call Krotz Springs Town Hall:

Krotz Springs Town Hall 337-566-2322

To report a leak after hours

If you smell natural gas or suspect a gas leak outside of business hours, please call the Krotz Springs Police Department. They can notify the maintenance department outside of normal operating hours. Burst water mains, sewer leaks and other hazards should also be reported after hours if they pose an immediate threat to persons or property.

Krotz Springs Police Department 337-566-3784


Deposits Water/Gas

Water Deposits:           $100.00

Gas Deposits:              $400.00

Connection                 $50.00

All utility bills are mailed on the last working day of each month and due by the 15th of each month. After the 15th a penalty is added and penalty notices are mailed. Disconnect notices are put out the last business week of the month and disconnects will be done after the third of each month. If you have any questions please call town hall at 337-566-2322.